last updated: 01/22/2016
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AND TO REFUSE ANY ORDERS WE FIND NECESSARY AT ANY TIME
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
At www.atcclothing.com, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme important to us. To better protect your privacy, the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns or questions. By providing your personal information to ATC Clothing LLC, you are consenting to the manner in which we collect, use, disclose, protect and otherwise manage that information.
If our information practices change, we will post an updated version of the policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the “Last Updated” date that appears above and that will be the date on which the new policy becomes effective. The new policy will apply to all current and past users of our website and will replace any prior policies that are inconsistent. Your continued use of our website constitutes your consent to be bound by the revised policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following information is collected from ATC Clothing customers at purchase online or over the phone, or when customers participate in a contest, promotion, or survey:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners and from unrelated third parties.
We also use Google Analytics to collect cookie-based anonymous data from our website visitors. Please note that no personally-identifiable information is collected by Google Analytics.
Like many other Web sites, www.atcclothing.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To contact you if necessary
Your card information is not saved in our system at any time. All card data is encrypted.
Anonymous information collected by Google Analytics is used in aggregate to help us better understand how visitors use our website and improve our product offering and services. You may opt-out of this data collection by clearing your web browser's cookies or by installing the Opt-Out Browser Add-on, which can be found here.
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
• We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information
• We may share your information when we team up with another company to jointly offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
• We may share your information to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of ATC Clothing LLC or others.
• In addition, if you choose to participate in any third-party scrip, loyalty, or similar program in which a ATC Clothing brand is a participating vendor, and you authorize ATC Clothing or our credit card processor to provide information about your purchases to the organization administering the program, we will share your personal information with that program.
• In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of ATC Clothing or any of our businesses, assets or brands, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We have partnered with Stripe Inc. and Paypal.com to process payments on our website. These companies utilize the highest level of security to protect your personal data. In addition, our website's cart uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure the safety of any information provided during the order process.You can confirm that SSL is enabled through the display of a locked padlock located in the bottom right corner of your web broswer.
How does ATC Clothing LLC protect kids' privacy?
ATC Clothing is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the
Internet. We will never knowingly request or collect personal information online from anyone
under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general
audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. If you are a parent and
believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify
us immediately by sending an e-mail to Customer.Service@atcclothing.com or phoning us
toll free at 1-888-211-7271.
Third Party Ads
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
Please note that these companies may use information about your visit to this website and
third-party websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may
be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this website, these
companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more
information about this practice and to know your choices with respect to it, please visit
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email
that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information such as your user name
or password, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card
information through email.
What about links to other websites?
For your convenience and information, our website may contain links to other sites, which
may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the content or
that you access through our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US
ATC Clothing LLC
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009