The right clothing grabs people’s attention wherever you go. If you’re looking to update your wardrobe with some fantastic summer finds, you’re in luck. ATC Clothing carries the hottest trends at the best prices. You can easily buy a few of your favorite items now and add more to your closet in the future.
Here are five fabulous summer fashion finds for your wardrobe:
- Rompers. One piece remains popular because it’s comfortable and come in a variety of colors and patterns. The Floral Halter Neck Romper is one of our newest arrivals. It was designed by Miss California and features a halter neck and flare on the bottom. It has a zipper in the back and comes in your choice of red or black.
- Bralettes. Bralettes are a modern take on bras. They’re designed to be worn outside the clothing. The Racerback Lace Bralette is as pretty as it is comfortable. It looks great with whatever you pair it with. Throw a cute leather jacket over it as the weather gets cooler and you’ll be able to wear it even longer.
- Maxi Dresses. Long and breezy, maxi dresses come in a variety of colors, prints, and styles. Some have halter tops while others are sleeveless with scoop necks. Choose the type you like best. You can wear them on their own or pair them with a lightweight jacket to wear to work.
- Tunics. Long and versatile, tunics can be worn with shorts, capris, and leggings. They come in sleeved and sleeveless versions which are perfect for summer. A tunic is usually made from stretchy material which makes them loose and flowy.
- Bodysuits. An attractive option that can be worn with skirts, pants, and jeans, a bodysuit looks great with and without something over the top of it. You can wear it with a kimono top, a cropped jacket or cool fringy vest. Bodysuits are very chic and great for the warmer months of the year.
Summer is perfect for lightweight, breezier fabrics, shorter dresses, and sleeveless shirts or blouses. Look for clothing that moves with you for a comfortable fit during the hotter months of the year. You can easily add these five items to your wardrobe now and build upon it as time and your budget allows.